About this event
Societal issues are now boardroom issues. Investors and other stakeholders are increasingly demanding that corporations move forward on Net Zero and ESG. The growing research paints a picture of employees, consumers and other stakeholders aligning only with firms that have a clear Purpose — beyond a ‘profit only’ model. In a post COVID world, business as usual is no longer an option. Firms will be under scrutiny to deliver both shareholder value and societal value. At the heart of the matter is an opportunity: Corporate Purpose tethered to Net Zero and eSG strategies will provide the best chance of success in a world filled with uncertainty and ambiguity. Defining and owning your Corporate Purpose is the most critical competitive advantage of our time.
- Faith Goodman, CEO, Goodman Sustainability Group; Founder VeriStell Institute
Invited speakers for the series:
- Marie-Helene Labrie, Senior Vice President and Chief Public Affairs, Communications and Strategy Officer, Cogeco Inc.
- Zabeen Hirji, Executive Advisor, Future of Work at Deloitte, Former Chief Human Resources, RBC
- Tony Campos, Head of Sustainable Investment, Americas, London Stock Exchange Group, Founding Signatory UN-Backed PRI
- Jacqui Faclier, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Viral Nation; Branding/Social Media Expert
- Robert Walker, Chair, International Corporate Governance network; Former head, ESG Services, NEI Investments
- Bruno Bastit, Global head of Corporate Governance & Sustainable, S&P Global Ratings
- Andrea Perales Padron, ESG Reserach Analyst, Aviva Investors, London, U.K.
- Tamara Close, Founder and Managing Director, Close Group Consulting, ESG Disclosure Expert
- Emilie Kehl, Senior Associate, ESG Strategy, KKS Advisors, London, U.K.
- Amal Chevreau, Policy Lead, OECD, Paris, France
- Jason Murray, President and Managing Partner, BIPOC Executive Search
- Aled Jones, Head of Sustainable Investment, Europe @ FTSE Russell, London Stock Exchange Group
- Scott Evans, General Manager, Edelman Toronto
- Charles Wookey, CEO, Blueprint for Better Business, London, U.K.; Corporate purpose Expert
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.238.4000.